3.9.09

time flies and we fly with it.

helo artemis! good day and pleasure to meet you! now that you know about fairys i hope you tell the WOOOORLDD. its cool that you are best friends with a vampy! tee hee so since last time me have made some progress in the world of reality. me had a delicious steak (the best eva!) and traveling back to me home country of canada, managed to break me wing. the left one to be exact. it happened when carl meself and agaitha were doing air stunts which happened to be semi-close to the ground, there was a bunch of trees and a gust of wind. WOOSH it came out of no where and hit moi, moi hit the tree, end of story. i was told that i blacked-out which makes sense because me dosnt remember much. which is a good thing knowing how much breaking a wing would have felt. yay. we'll be back in the air in a few days. ive got a question though. agaitha has never been in school before since she is the youngest and wants to go. but it is a tiny bit dangerous for us to stay in one place for a long-er period of time. what should i do?

lets tweet! maybe we can figure out what to do

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! That had to hurt. Bella (the vampy) loved fairies before he was bitten. On halloween, she dressed up as one and made me dressed into one too. it was very uncomfortable. The "tutu" was itchy and the wings were too small. lol. Btw, I LOVE CANADA!!! It's soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH tutu! that gave me a great idea! that must have been a fun night. thank you for the concern. GO CANADA!
    +cal

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a scary night... she made me dance to "Hide and Seek." I love that song, but she said to dance it rite or I wldn't get any of the chocolate we got tht nite.... and I love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete