1.7.09

more blue, less green

so tony told you before she changd we had been best buddys until the end. this proved to be right. when i heard that me deer friend had gone missing. obviously something was up. tony was to much of a fighter to be kiddnapped, let alone on halloween. that munday after halloween. that was a big change in our relationship. we didnt talk. she kept staring at my wings. creepyyyy. see the fairy folk of the world can tell if someone is human or vampire, etc.(thats latin!) i could tell she had turned into a wolfy (and wolvies are just soooo cute! it makes me want to gobble them up) she finally picked up enough of her cuuurage to come talk to me. and what did she ask??? why i had wings!what was i spossed to say to that? but i reely felt like laughing.(sorry!!) how could she see me wings? only children and certain leaders have this abbility.


she acted a little crazyyy (only a little) but finally she asked me again why i had wings. this time i didnt 'blow her off' but insted being ba i was a good little fairy(ew(to the good)) and told her the truth. and a little about meself. hehe when i told her me knew she was a wolfy(they have verry sharp teeth), well you know tony, she flipped(metaforically speaking). and since then weve been the bestest buddies. Remember: wofies have sharp teeth and so do vampys. sometimes humans are food and sometimes animals. Does anyone no the weather tonite? i shall go for a stroll through the park....or canada. just to add a little veriety to the mix. well im off. flying is wonderful and so is cake. ADOPT A PET. hope you have a wonderul evening and try not to fall prey to a creature of the night.

lets tweet sometime

9 comments:

  1. You felt like laughing at me? You knew what I was and that I was going through hell and you felt like laughin?!?@?@?!?!?! I'm offended.

    ``Tony``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm a 'creature of the night' myself. And I was wondering, do fairies enjoy eating zombies? Cuz we're dead and all...?
    Haha,
    ~Lil

    P.S. Whats your name? You haven't told us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. why, yes tony, i found it somewhat humorous. here ive beeen a fairy all my life and you were just figuring out the ropes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zombie...cant exactly say its appatizing. no offence but me guess its better for you guys. less to wurry about. kind of tangy/bitter. as for me name? this week it will be..Myra. variety, it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So not my fault that I was bitten by a werewolf! You should've helped me! At least let me know that I wasn't a demon from hell and I wasn't going insane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Myra~
    I read Tony's post and figured out she calls you Em. But, since you said Myra, thats what I shall call you. (atleast this week.) Trust, no offence taken that we are unappetizing! =D
    ~Lil

    P.S. CHeck out my zombie blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lily,
    tony calls me em(why?) before she knew about any of this wolfy/vampy/zombie/etc. me had used the name emily at school. hence me name em. and me checked out your blog this moorning and have admire it much.

    |Myra

    PS. do zombies sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Myra~
    No, zombies don't sleep. But we are very good at acting like we are! In fact, if Hollywood wasn't so bioist, then we'd be awesome actors!
    I'm so glad you like my blog!!!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete