2.7.09

Veni, Vidi, Vinco

so where me come from isnt exactly a friendly 'welcome you are my friend' kinda place. they are more like.. the trads if an alien, or a vampy, came and disrupted there perfect sosiety. (they would contain it and more then likely kill it)they enjoy order, and the silense of there people. me parents saported this kind of goverment. so when me got older, me realized this was wrong. very wrong. those people deserved to have a say in what was goeng on. me had joined a group against the elders. but they eventually fled in fear of losing their lives for not fallowing the laws. tragic really. they should have stayed and spoken out(like good rebels). to get more people to join. so thats how me came to be living, now, in the united states. its a bit toesty in the western world, oh well. and me met my fisrt werewolf(and human) friend here. the elders allways said they were dangerous, likewise fur zombies and trads. but really (as long as your on there good side) they are splendid friends. GO ANARCHY





on the better side of things, me new fairy family will be moving. (not exactly good news) fourtunely they are allowing me to stay here as long as me lives with aneather family. the story goes: i moved to the US, was being adopted by the family me live with now. as exciting as this can be, i admit im a little nervous. they could be horrible people...not that it would matter. wouldnt be spend much time with them anyway. ill be meeting them in a few days and ill tell you what happens. this will bee interesting. Reminder: veni, vidi, vinco is latin(woo!) for i came, i saw, i conqured. anarchy is good in a dictatorship. and so is cake.



lets tweet sometime

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Myra, you crack me up!
    I don't have much to say today...
    oh well.
    ~Lilster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myra (?) I <3 YOU! I'll text you some time about thursday!

    ''TONY``

    PS how was ur fourth of July??

    ReplyDelete